Wednesday, August 20, 2003
Back tracking.....
In less than a month it will be three years. Let me reminisce.....
Our first time:
Sydney 2000 Olympics IBC. Snap game. Usually people connect when they look into each other's eyes. We connected when you punched me in the face. You deny it. I remember it. There was a fist. There was a ring on the fist. Its called a punch.
Olympics:
Samantha Riley - Outside Channel 7, you stood right next to Samantha Riley. I was 2m away with my back to you studying a map. You did not tell me who was behind me. I turned around and saw her standing next to you. You almost let her get away.....
Tatijana - You ran off with my bag and my camera to chase after her. You left me behind and ran off with my stuff without tell me. I turn around after getting a coffee and see you and all of my stuff gone. I try to chase. I spill 1/2 the coffee all over the carpet. I tried to scull the boiling hot coffee and i burn my tongue. I threw the rest of the coffee away to catch up with you. I saw u walking towards me with a satisfied look on your face. You've had your picture with tatijana and you let her get away.
HIM:
If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have met *HIM*. And none of *THAT* crap woulda happened. There will be no obsession with cows and Auburn. It was good that we busted them though.
Turkish ball:
I made me buy a $50 piece of 2m material. You gauranteed me that i would not be the only asian. You were late. I was wearing a pink dress. We walked into a hall with about 300 turks. I was wearing a pink dress. I was asian. Everyone turned to stare.
Turkish Dance party:
Once again, you promised me i will not be the only asian. I was the only asian. Lucky I had an aussie with me. There we were, sitting on a couch surrounded by more of your people. I decided to hit the bottle and went to the bar. The bartender assumed i was turkish and spoke to me in turkish. He wouldnt give me my drink cos he didn't understand my english and continued to talk to me in turkish. He ASKED me if i was turkish. You told me i don't need to drive so i can drink and that you/your friend will give me a lift home. I caught a taxi home. I got puked on.
Moulin Rouge Premier:
After a 4hour wait, I have a picture of Sarah Michelle Geller's nose and elbow.
Post Moulin Rouge Premier:
Walking in a shopping centre, i had a chick run up to me and go "OMG!! were you at the Moulin Rouge premier the other night? I SAW YOU ON TV!!!!"
Father's day:
Jemma from big brother is more important than Daddy on father's day. You made me go stalk on father's day! Lucky my dad was out in the afternoon.
Hidden Intentions (HI)
Need i say more?
My 21st:
You punched me exactly 1 year before my 21st. On my 21st, not only did you take me to restaurant that served cigarette butts in water. I got ass-slapped by a cross dresser.....
Post grad:
Because of you, i studied Film production. Because of you, i studied Script writing. Because of you, i ended up having to spend 3 months fighting the architecture faculty for unfair payments and withholding of my results. Because of you, i took the faculty down with me and made them waive all payments for all students that year. Because of you, i met the cockroach guy, the porn maker, the professional actress that can't act and Ahmed. Because of you, i was a screaming pregnant woman threatening to shove a hockey stick up someone's ass. Because of you, I was a jealous stuttering uni student. Because of you, all of that was captured on tape and screened on a 3x5m wide screen. Because of you, i have people running up to me telling me that i'm a great actress and that they have seen the movies i've made. Because of you, people know me as the screaming pregnant woman. And because of you, i had an entire class discuss my acting abilities for 40mins and you didnt even have the curteousy to tape the whole conversation down for me.
My 22nd:
There is photo of me Belly dancing at my 22nd birthday published as a restaurant ad in the 9 to 5 magazine for several weeks. I'm surprised no one asked me to sign the magazine.....
My predictions.......
I see so many opportunities for you to screw me over in the next few months, i thought i'd write them down anyway and when it does happen, i can go "I told you so". And for those people who think i am paranoid, you can go "wow.....she was right. He is insane. He did screw her over. Hes the reason why she is locked up in a mental institution."
1. You're going to get me fired from work and you're going to take the company down.
2. HI will be on CH31 and once again, i'll have random people running up to me.
3. You're going to play a different song on the day of my belly dancing performance.
Our first time:
Sydney 2000 Olympics IBC. Snap game. Usually people connect when they look into each other's eyes. We connected when you punched me in the face. You deny it. I remember it. There was a fist. There was a ring on the fist. Its called a punch.
Olympics:
Samantha Riley - Outside Channel 7, you stood right next to Samantha Riley. I was 2m away with my back to you studying a map. You did not tell me who was behind me. I turned around and saw her standing next to you. You almost let her get away.....
Tatijana - You ran off with my bag and my camera to chase after her. You left me behind and ran off with my stuff without tell me. I turn around after getting a coffee and see you and all of my stuff gone. I try to chase. I spill 1/2 the coffee all over the carpet. I tried to scull the boiling hot coffee and i burn my tongue. I threw the rest of the coffee away to catch up with you. I saw u walking towards me with a satisfied look on your face. You've had your picture with tatijana and you let her get away.
HIM:
If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't have met *HIM*. And none of *THAT* crap woulda happened. There will be no obsession with cows and Auburn. It was good that we busted them though.
Turkish ball:
I made me buy a $50 piece of 2m material. You gauranteed me that i would not be the only asian. You were late. I was wearing a pink dress. We walked into a hall with about 300 turks. I was wearing a pink dress. I was asian. Everyone turned to stare.
Turkish Dance party:
Once again, you promised me i will not be the only asian. I was the only asian. Lucky I had an aussie with me. There we were, sitting on a couch surrounded by more of your people. I decided to hit the bottle and went to the bar. The bartender assumed i was turkish and spoke to me in turkish. He wouldnt give me my drink cos he didn't understand my english and continued to talk to me in turkish. He ASKED me if i was turkish. You told me i don't need to drive so i can drink and that you/your friend will give me a lift home. I caught a taxi home. I got puked on.
Moulin Rouge Premier:
After a 4hour wait, I have a picture of Sarah Michelle Geller's nose and elbow.
Post Moulin Rouge Premier:
Walking in a shopping centre, i had a chick run up to me and go "OMG!! were you at the Moulin Rouge premier the other night? I SAW YOU ON TV!!!!"
Father's day:
Jemma from big brother is more important than Daddy on father's day. You made me go stalk on father's day! Lucky my dad was out in the afternoon.
Hidden Intentions (HI)
Need i say more?
My 21st:
You punched me exactly 1 year before my 21st. On my 21st, not only did you take me to restaurant that served cigarette butts in water. I got ass-slapped by a cross dresser.....
Post grad:
Because of you, i studied Film production. Because of you, i studied Script writing. Because of you, i ended up having to spend 3 months fighting the architecture faculty for unfair payments and withholding of my results. Because of you, i took the faculty down with me and made them waive all payments for all students that year. Because of you, i met the cockroach guy, the porn maker, the professional actress that can't act and Ahmed. Because of you, i was a screaming pregnant woman threatening to shove a hockey stick up someone's ass. Because of you, I was a jealous stuttering uni student. Because of you, all of that was captured on tape and screened on a 3x5m wide screen. Because of you, i have people running up to me telling me that i'm a great actress and that they have seen the movies i've made. Because of you, people know me as the screaming pregnant woman. And because of you, i had an entire class discuss my acting abilities for 40mins and you didnt even have the curteousy to tape the whole conversation down for me.
My 22nd:
There is photo of me Belly dancing at my 22nd birthday published as a restaurant ad in the 9 to 5 magazine for several weeks. I'm surprised no one asked me to sign the magazine.....
My predictions.......
I see so many opportunities for you to screw me over in the next few months, i thought i'd write them down anyway and when it does happen, i can go "I told you so". And for those people who think i am paranoid, you can go "wow.....she was right. He is insane. He did screw her over. Hes the reason why she is locked up in a mental institution."
1. You're going to get me fired from work and you're going to take the company down.
2. HI will be on CH31 and once again, i'll have random people running up to me.
3. You're going to play a different song on the day of my belly dancing performance.
Comments:
Post a Comment
