Sunday, August 24, 2003
The Bitch that Screwed me Over!!!
The totally wild / gothic bitch!
Well why don't I just put a bloody sign on my head that says come and screw me sideways. Talk about getting a smack bang shovel smacked in the head. After all the efforts of casting and thinking we have the right cast then Miss Im too good for ur production decides to pull out.
Well listen here sweetheart im pretty sure you will get screwed twice as hard as you screwed us over. In fact no wonder totally wild sacked you, walking out on set left, right and centre.
I have just spent the last two hours upset over the whole thing. Well now Im up and more than ever determined to make this movie a success. In fact I will spend all I have to make sure this movie gets somewhere so that I can rub it in the bitch's face!
Deadman's creek lives on, the bitch's going down!
Well why don't I just put a bloody sign on my head that says come and screw me sideways. Talk about getting a smack bang shovel smacked in the head. After all the efforts of casting and thinking we have the right cast then Miss Im too good for ur production decides to pull out.
Well listen here sweetheart im pretty sure you will get screwed twice as hard as you screwed us over. In fact no wonder totally wild sacked you, walking out on set left, right and centre.
I have just spent the last two hours upset over the whole thing. Well now Im up and more than ever determined to make this movie a success. In fact I will spend all I have to make sure this movie gets somewhere so that I can rub it in the bitch's face!
Deadman's creek lives on, the bitch's going down!
Comments:
Post a Comment
