Monday, August 25, 2003
Did Cherry Screw us over ? ? ?
The Voting Poll
People we need your votes to determine if Cherry screwed us over or not ? I personally think Cherry did the right thing by informing us of the gothic bitch's where abouts however I agreed she could have stuck a pencil in her ear. For crying out loud how much does a pencil cost theses days? We would have replaced your entire colouring in set including your pencil case.
Votes are open until friday night. The final countdown will reveal whether Cherry screwed us over or not!
People we need your votes to determine if Cherry screwed us over or not ? I personally think Cherry did the right thing by informing us of the gothic bitch's where abouts however I agreed she could have stuck a pencil in her ear. For crying out loud how much does a pencil cost theses days? We would have replaced your entire colouring in set including your pencil case.
Votes are open until friday night. The final countdown will reveal whether Cherry screwed us over or not!
Comments:
Post a Comment
