Friday, August 29, 2003
The missing birthday girl.....
This isnt exactly a screw. Well you kinda screwed me over, But u screwed tamar over. Think back to 3 years ago. You ask me to go clubbing with everyone else. I rock up and reaslised that i had shown up to a birthday party for a girl i didnt know. The only thing was, the birthday girl didn't know that it was a birthday party for her. So she didn't show up. I cannot believe you organised a birthday party but didnt tell the girl to show up until a few hours before we were supposed to meet. U seriously expected her not to have plans on a friday nite for her birthday? I didn't get to meet her that night which is why its not exactly a screw....but u screwed her over. She missed her own birthday party.....
Comments:
Post a Comment
