Saturday, August 30, 2003
Tamar's Suprise Bday Party!!!
The Missing Bday Girl!
This was a suprise bday party for Tamar. Yes Suprise suprise the first actually suprise bday party that I organised. Houri was told about the occasion. Her job was to make sure that Tamar would be there on the night. However Tamar had other plans and didnt know about her bday party. Houri screwed up the operation!
I don't know what your complaining about. We still went clubbing. Alot of incidents occurred that night including the antipasta, the milk and Elvis looking down your top!
This was a suprise bday party for Tamar. Yes Suprise suprise the first actually suprise bday party that I organised. Houri was told about the occasion. Her job was to make sure that Tamar would be there on the night. However Tamar had other plans and didnt know about her bday party. Houri screwed up the operation!
I don't know what your complaining about. We still went clubbing. Alot of incidents occurred that night including the antipasta, the milk and Elvis looking down your top!
Comments:
Post a Comment
