Sunday, November 30, 2003
The Grog party
Lets see.....
1. I made you a cowboy shot, walked back into the kitchen to wash my glass, you come running up screaming "I JUST SMASHED MY SHOT GLASS!! MAKE ME ANOTHER!!!" then you run off.....
2. You were so drunk you forgot you had a birthday cake
3. Matt decided to drink himself silly...I had nothing to do with it. I have witnesses. All I said was "Matt, go grab yourself a drink." It was his decision to go grab a beer, finish it before he got back to the table. BTW, when we started playing the drinking game, Matt decided to drink regardless of whether he won or lost. So in the end, we decided to punish him by not letting him drink if he lost.....
4. You ran out of Butterscotch and vodka!!! WHAT TYPE OF SICK PERSON HAS A GROG PARTY BUT DOESN'T BUY ENOUGH VODKA AND BUTTERSCOTCH!?!?!? I HAD TO HIT THE TEQUILA, MIDORI AND BAILEYS DAMNIT!!
5. Someone vomited in your kitchen sink. I told you so. I told you there was going to be a vomiting incident.
1. I made you a cowboy shot, walked back into the kitchen to wash my glass, you come running up screaming "I JUST SMASHED MY SHOT GLASS!! MAKE ME ANOTHER!!!" then you run off.....
2. You were so drunk you forgot you had a birthday cake
3. Matt decided to drink himself silly...I had nothing to do with it. I have witnesses. All I said was "Matt, go grab yourself a drink." It was his decision to go grab a beer, finish it before he got back to the table. BTW, when we started playing the drinking game, Matt decided to drink regardless of whether he won or lost. So in the end, we decided to punish him by not letting him drink if he lost.....
4. You ran out of Butterscotch and vodka!!! WHAT TYPE OF SICK PERSON HAS A GROG PARTY BUT DOESN'T BUY ENOUGH VODKA AND BUTTERSCOTCH!?!?!? I HAD TO HIT THE TEQUILA, MIDORI AND BAILEYS DAMNIT!!
5. Someone vomited in your kitchen sink. I told you so. I told you there was going to be a vomiting incident.
Comments:
Post a Comment
