Wednesday, January 07, 2004
The Best 2003 SMS's
1. First time on Krispy Kreme! The after effects!
My head is spinning. I can't sleep. It feels like Im drunk. I think Im gonna vomit all over the massage bed. I shouldve brought more donuts!
2. The vomit incident!
You need to watch your videos to see who vomitted in your sink. Stupid inconsiderate people. Fred's jacket was there. I wonder if they wiped with it!
3. Trying to convince Cherry to film HI!
She wants sex Enver! You gonna give it to her 3 times a day?
My head is spinning. I can't sleep. It feels like Im drunk. I think Im gonna vomit all over the massage bed. I shouldve brought more donuts!
2. The vomit incident!
You need to watch your videos to see who vomitted in your sink. Stupid inconsiderate people. Fred's jacket was there. I wonder if they wiped with it!
3. Trying to convince Cherry to film HI!
She wants sex Enver! You gonna give it to her 3 times a day?
Comments:
Post a Comment
