Thursday, January 01, 2004
The Final Vomit!
One Last Vomit for 2003!
What can I say? 2003 saw every tom, dick and harry come out and vomit! I couldn't let the year past without having a go! After being inspired by the vomitters I thought why not join in. I haven't vomitted since 1997 when I was food poisoned. I tend to not vomit for some crazy reason. The final hours of new years changed this. Yes thats right, 7 years down the drown. The cycle begain in April and I had to put an end to it. After 3 Johnny's and 2 cowboys things werent looking pretty. It may have something to do with the antiobotics I was on. That was one hell of a new years party. I had to get it out of my system! I feel good to have the last vomit dance!
:)
Hope everyone had a great new yearssss and Oishi I only remember parts of our conversations after midnight! LOL I couldn't get thru to you when I vomitted. I had to break the news to you but the bloody optus lines were crashing!
What can I say? 2003 saw every tom, dick and harry come out and vomit! I couldn't let the year past without having a go! After being inspired by the vomitters I thought why not join in. I haven't vomitted since 1997 when I was food poisoned. I tend to not vomit for some crazy reason. The final hours of new years changed this. Yes thats right, 7 years down the drown. The cycle begain in April and I had to put an end to it. After 3 Johnny's and 2 cowboys things werent looking pretty. It may have something to do with the antiobotics I was on. That was one hell of a new years party. I had to get it out of my system! I feel good to have the last vomit dance!
:)
Hope everyone had a great new yearssss and Oishi I only remember parts of our conversations after midnight! LOL I couldn't get thru to you when I vomitted. I had to break the news to you but the bloody optus lines were crashing!
Comments:
Post a Comment
