Tuesday, February 24, 2004
The LUBE Slide!
Lube it up!
OK, I spoke to a mate about the queer festival which was apparently called "Fair day". Apparently he was there as well and there was a slide. I don't remember seeing this slide, I don't know if oishi saw it. Proudly sponsored by Ansell, this slide was filled with lube. People were sliding down this slide with lube on it. They were all covered in lube. For crying out loud imagine lesbians sliding down this slide covered in lube............! Nothing more needs to be said!
OK, I spoke to a mate about the queer festival which was apparently called "Fair day". Apparently he was there as well and there was a slide. I don't remember seeing this slide, I don't know if oishi saw it. Proudly sponsored by Ansell, this slide was filled with lube. People were sliding down this slide with lube on it. They were all covered in lube. For crying out loud imagine lesbians sliding down this slide covered in lube............! Nothing more needs to be said!
Comments:
Post a Comment
