Monday, February 23, 2004
The Queer Festival!
She calls me while I'm at the gym and informs me that theres a massive festival at victoria park near sydney uni. I ask "Is there turkish gozleme" and she says there should be, there's heaps of stalls. So I leave the gym and start heading into the city. It takes me 30mins trying to park into broadway shopping centre as they shut the carpark, another 20mins waiting in a queue to pee.
Anyway finally we meet at the bridge. After scanning the place around I see - naked guys in G-strings, lesbians making out, a bunch of guys peeing in the bush (- for fucks sake this is my set for HI - what kind of an inconsiderate prick pees on my set) ,drag queens wandering around, guys holding hands and shock horror 3 turkish gozleme stands! She took me to a queer festival. What kind of a sick person takes me to a queer festival! LOL
The gozleme was good, the lesbians were good and yes it was one hell of an experience. What can I say. I got busted by 2 friends at the festival. Which makes it even worst. Now I have to some how explain to people what the hell I was doin there LOL thanx Oishi.
All things aside........ it was my first experience.......... The after ice cream recap was nice.
PS - I should have got the shirt that said "Lick me till Im ice cream"!
Anyway finally we meet at the bridge. After scanning the place around I see - naked guys in G-strings, lesbians making out, a bunch of guys peeing in the bush (- for fucks sake this is my set for HI - what kind of an inconsiderate prick pees on my set) ,drag queens wandering around, guys holding hands and shock horror 3 turkish gozleme stands! She took me to a queer festival. What kind of a sick person takes me to a queer festival! LOL
The gozleme was good, the lesbians were good and yes it was one hell of an experience. What can I say. I got busted by 2 friends at the festival. Which makes it even worst. Now I have to some how explain to people what the hell I was doin there LOL thanx Oishi.
All things aside........ it was my first experience.......... The after ice cream recap was nice.
PS - I should have got the shirt that said "Lick me till Im ice cream"!
Comments:
Post a Comment
