Thursday, February 26, 2004
The "STAR" Party presented by 2dayfm
The celeb party on April 22
I called her up , well I pranked her so that she would call me back from work. Anyway she called me and I told her to keep calling 2day fm until she got thru cuz I knew the answer to the competition. It was Shannon noll. 2day fm are having a star party and its going to be filled with stars. Anyway I was right the answer was Shannon noll. Some crazy insane bitch won the tickets. I kept trying to call but couldnt get thru and I thought if there was both of us trying then that would be twice as much of a chance of getting thru. Anyway she refused! What kind of a person refuses star tickets. Im begining to think we dont stalk as much as we used to. Thats just wrong. I can't remember the last time we stalked together. Im totally and I mean totally disgusted with this. You better hope I win thoses tickets cuz Im going to rub them in between ur tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I called her up , well I pranked her so that she would call me back from work. Anyway she called me and I told her to keep calling 2day fm until she got thru cuz I knew the answer to the competition. It was Shannon noll. 2day fm are having a star party and its going to be filled with stars. Anyway I was right the answer was Shannon noll. Some crazy insane bitch won the tickets. I kept trying to call but couldnt get thru and I thought if there was both of us trying then that would be twice as much of a chance of getting thru. Anyway she refused! What kind of a person refuses star tickets. Im begining to think we dont stalk as much as we used to. Thats just wrong. I can't remember the last time we stalked together. Im totally and I mean totally disgusted with this. You better hope I win thoses tickets cuz Im going to rub them in between ur tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment
