Friday, April 16, 2004
Easter Show!!!
The Scentific ride from hell!
She made me go on this ride which i seriously thought i was having a stroke on. We went into this spaceship type of thing, leaned against a wall. Once the ride started my face was really hard, I couldnt move any part of my body. My heart started skipping beats. I didnt know what the hell was goin on. I felt sick. I thought i was having a stroke. I tried putting my hand on my chest to see if i was breathing, I couldnt move my hand. I felt pain and scared.
The River ride
She insisted i sit in the front. So i did. I was soaked wet with dirty water.
Throwing away a $1 and the panther bear
She kept playing games and throwing $1 coins away. Something had to happen. So nothing more needs to be said then the panther bear.
Showbags
After last year, I realised there wasnt that much great showbags. when i turned around and told her that i was over the showbags, she swung her hand and slap me smack bang in the showbags area.
Sampling ridiculous food
I said lets get breakfast, she said lets sample free food. We walked around for 40mins sampling food. I starved to death.
The Gozleme stand!
I can't believe we missed the turkish gozleme stand! So annoyed!
She made me go on this ride which i seriously thought i was having a stroke on. We went into this spaceship type of thing, leaned against a wall. Once the ride started my face was really hard, I couldnt move any part of my body. My heart started skipping beats. I didnt know what the hell was goin on. I felt sick. I thought i was having a stroke. I tried putting my hand on my chest to see if i was breathing, I couldnt move my hand. I felt pain and scared.
The River ride
She insisted i sit in the front. So i did. I was soaked wet with dirty water.
Throwing away a $1 and the panther bear
She kept playing games and throwing $1 coins away. Something had to happen. So nothing more needs to be said then the panther bear.
Showbags
After last year, I realised there wasnt that much great showbags. when i turned around and told her that i was over the showbags, she swung her hand and slap me smack bang in the showbags area.
Sampling ridiculous food
I said lets get breakfast, she said lets sample free food. We walked around for 40mins sampling food. I starved to death.
The Gozleme stand!
I can't believe we missed the turkish gozleme stand! So annoyed!
Comments:
Post a Comment
