Friday, April 16, 2004
EXCUSE ME?!
1. Before we got on the ride, YOU asked me what it was. I said, you lean against the wall and they spin you really really fast and you can't move your body. You know, like a centrifuge? You were ok and went onto the ride. I warned you. I told you what will happen. Its not my fault. You screwed yourself over.
2. I sat in the front last year and I got soaked. Its your turn. Besides, you made me protect your camera.
3. Don't forget you threw away a few $1 as well. I was trying to win the bloody scooby doll you kept bitching about. Oh about the Panther. This guy, walks up to a game stand and takes a panther....
4. What type of sick person goes from buying 4 showbags to "I think i'm over showbags". You deserved everything you got.
5. You stole a bag of cheese and shoved it in my bag and made me walk around in the sun for a few hours. We took the cheese out and everything was covered in oil.
6. I asked you to look around for food. You were being a whiney bastard. Serves you right. I hope you starved.
7. You tried to take a photo of the bull's nuts.
2. I sat in the front last year and I got soaked. Its your turn. Besides, you made me protect your camera.
3. Don't forget you threw away a few $1 as well. I was trying to win the bloody scooby doll you kept bitching about. Oh about the Panther. This guy, walks up to a game stand and takes a panther....
4. What type of sick person goes from buying 4 showbags to "I think i'm over showbags". You deserved everything you got.
5. You stole a bag of cheese and shoved it in my bag and made me walk around in the sun for a few hours. We took the cheese out and everything was covered in oil.
6. I asked you to look around for food. You were being a whiney bastard. Serves you right. I hope you starved.
7. You tried to take a photo of the bull's nuts.
Comments:
Post a Comment
