Tuesday, April 06, 2004
The "Nice" food
SOMEONE wanted lasagne. So he decides to order "proper" lasagne from an italian restaurant cos the rest just wasnt authentic enough! They didn't believe me that the restaurant doesnt open for lunch mon-thur so they called them up. This was the following conversation my workmate had:
"Hi are you open for lunch? *pause* WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT OPEN?! That's JUST SO WRONG!! *pause* BUT I WANT MY LASAGNE!! *Pause* BUT I WANT LASAGNE FOR LUNCH!!! *Pause* Oh we want 3 lasagnes! No wait! 2 lasagnes! Your putting it in the oven now? *Pause* Ok so we just rock up and go inside the door that says CLOSED?"
And so dimitri went to the restaurant to pick up their lasagne only to come back with a container of tomato sauce.....a few slices of dough with absolutely no meat and no vegies in it for $12 each.
"Why don't you go to XYZ shop to pick up the $6 mega large chunk beef lasagne?"
"NO! I WANT PROPER LASAGNE!"
This time you screwed yourself dear.
"Hi are you open for lunch? *pause* WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR NOT OPEN?! That's JUST SO WRONG!! *pause* BUT I WANT MY LASAGNE!! *Pause* BUT I WANT LASAGNE FOR LUNCH!!! *Pause* Oh we want 3 lasagnes! No wait! 2 lasagnes! Your putting it in the oven now? *Pause* Ok so we just rock up and go inside the door that says CLOSED?"
And so dimitri went to the restaurant to pick up their lasagne only to come back with a container of tomato sauce.....a few slices of dough with absolutely no meat and no vegies in it for $12 each.
"Why don't you go to XYZ shop to pick up the $6 mega large chunk beef lasagne?"
"NO! I WANT PROPER LASAGNE!"
This time you screwed yourself dear.
Comments:
Post a Comment
