<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Monday, May 24, 2004


The Farewell Party! 

Can't I have a normal party for once in my life? I suppose it wouldn't be party without all the insaneness. Well where do I start. I was half an hour late to my farewell party cuz my friend left me stranded at home. He picked me up at 9:45pm. I had people calling me and saying their outside Innc bar waiting for me.

The Vicki Incident!

The minute Vicki walked into my booth all I heard was "You Screwed me over". I was like what the hell are u talking about. Apparently Vicki didn't realise that the party started at 10pm. Mind you Oishi and I had a conversation Friday night where I asked her if Vicki was coming and she said yes. She's coming around 10 - 11pm. I turned around and asked "Well is she allowed out that late". Oishi then said "Yes as long as she doesn't leave home at 10pm, and leaves around 7pm."

So I reckon Oishi set this all up to screw Vicki over and make it look like I screwed her over. So Oishi's screw looked like my screw.

Then I find out that Vicki's name wasn't on the door list. I was pretty sure I put everyones name on the list that said they were coming. To a recent email conversation with Vicki she never actually told me she was coming 100%. She said she will see. So Vicki I think you screwed urself over big time here hehehe

Plastic Cherry

Cherry is there something ur hiding from us? Did u have plastic surgeory or something cuz all the photos we took reveal a plastic side to u. The insane corporation is currently investigating this issue and will get back to you all very shortly.


The Booth Swapping

Cherry casued a huge fuss that our booth was too small and we should take the booth next door cuz it was bigger. So we swapped the signs and moved everyone into the new booth then before we knew it the club manager came and made us swapped back to our original booth. Cherry was screaming we got screwed, we have a booth that smells!

Stealing Cherry's Friends

Cherry kept screaming ur screwing me over and stealing my friends when Nurdan came. Like Hola Nurdans family. How can I steal her. Besides ur the one who brang every tom, dick and asian to my farewell. LOL Deal with it! In btw I really should have ripped ur top off!

Evicted from my Booth

It was bound to happen. My friend picked up this whore on the dance floor and took her into the booth where he started fingering her. She was screaming her head off the bitch. Anyway finally one of the security guards were walking pass and asked them to take it else where. We got evicted from the booth and the security guard stood in our booth watching us.

My friend and the whore went and started fucking in some alley way near Innc Bar. One of my other friends grabbed my digital camera to chase them and get some Mpg footage. We ended up with 3 mpgs where u can hardly see anything. hehehe

The Viagra

Oishi screwed me over and got me a vigara drink. It was quite tasty and alot of colouring.

The After Party Mess

One of my friends went to eat something at hungry jacks. He was washing his hands in the toilets when two guys stormed in and threatened to knife him if he didnt hand over his wallet. They also threatened to flush his face down the toilet. I think this scared him more than getting stabbed to them. He handed over his watch and wallet. They smashed his head against the tiles and ran out. He chased them out and the secuity guard on duty helped him. They got his wallet back but the watch was gone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.