Sunday, May 23, 2004
Flight centre Vs Gloria Jeans
You've all heard about the Gloria Jeans incident where I turned to moishii and say really loudly "YOU TOOK PHOTOS OF HER IN THE SHOWER!?!?". Well, yesterday at flight centre, we were trying to work out the details for our trip to europe. Moishii reckons he wont have time to pick up his other tickets before he leaves the country so i suggested that I can pick it up for him.
I then said "OMG! That would be the best screw ever!!!"
He's like "How's that a good screw?"
I said "I'll get you to pay and don't rock up! ITS AN AWESOME SCREW! Imagine you waiting for me at the airport and I don't rock up! I WOULD SCREW YOU SO BAD!!"
The old woman sitting behind us kept staring at us and giving us the dirty look! I think she thought we were gonna screw right then and there!
I then said "OMG! That would be the best screw ever!!!"
He's like "How's that a good screw?"
I said "I'll get you to pay and don't rock up! ITS AN AWESOME SCREW! Imagine you waiting for me at the airport and I don't rock up! I WOULD SCREW YOU SO BAD!!"
The old woman sitting behind us kept staring at us and giving us the dirty look! I think she thought we were gonna screw right then and there!
Comments:
Post a Comment
