Monday, May 17, 2004
Its only the begining.............
I warned you all that you would all be screwed one last time before I left. In my finally 2 weeks the screws have already kicked in. This morning I found out that Vicki got locked up just as I cursed. Quote from Vicki:
"The padlock on our main gate of the house plus the latch on the gate was superglued by some fuktard. We had to saw off the lock since there's no way we can get rid of the superglue. The latch was easier. We just knocked it around with a hammer for a bit and it became loose.
WHO THE FUCK GOES AROUND TO PEOPLE'S HOUSES AND SUPERGLUE THEIR GATES!@# DAMN FUKTARDS!! "
What can I say? It was bound to happen sooner or later. For all thoses blamming me for this I was too busy getting thrown out of a nightclub to be anywhere near Vicki's place.
The best news came in at around 9:30am that practically had me in tears. Mey got shitted on my a bird this morning. As I am still getting details about this incident, whether the bird died or not, I realised that all thoses people I cursed will be screwed sooner or later.....
For all thoses that ignored my warning I would think again!
"The padlock on our main gate of the house plus the latch on the gate was superglued by some fuktard. We had to saw off the lock since there's no way we can get rid of the superglue. The latch was easier. We just knocked it around with a hammer for a bit and it became loose.
WHO THE FUCK GOES AROUND TO PEOPLE'S HOUSES AND SUPERGLUE THEIR GATES!@# DAMN FUKTARDS!! "
What can I say? It was bound to happen sooner or later. For all thoses blamming me for this I was too busy getting thrown out of a nightclub to be anywhere near Vicki's place.
The best news came in at around 9:30am that practically had me in tears. Mey got shitted on my a bird this morning. As I am still getting details about this incident, whether the bird died or not, I realised that all thoses people I cursed will be screwed sooner or later.....
For all thoses that ignored my warning I would think again!
Comments:
Post a Comment
