<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Friday, May 14, 2004


Official WARNING............ 

Last minute Screws!!!

This is your official warning - going out to you all. I will SCREW all of you one last time before I leave. You will all suffer some insaneness that I bring to you. The screws may range in low to high severities but be ensured that you will be screwed sideways and backwards.

The only person frozen on the screw list is Cherry. Seeing as she has been screwed the most by us she has paid her time. Her further screws will be postponed until further notice or until I get to slap her ass.

The Vomit Bitch - Yes you know who u are.....I would hide for the next 2 weeks if I was you! Your gonna get screwed so hard ur gonna need years to recover.

Miss Corrupted 2004 - You screwed us over at wonderland by programming us to have our heads smack against each other. Your screw will probably see you locked behind doors when Im finished with you.

The Seafood Dinner Teaser - You tried to re-screw me by offering to take us out to seafood dinner. The so called seafood dinner is a fish and chips shop. Does it look like we have screw me over and over written on our heads!!! Your going down!

Gothic Bitch - I havent forgotten about you. You will get whats coming to you.

Helen the Donut Nazi - I don't know who u are but I have 2 weeks to make ur life a living hell!

The Greek Bitch - You made life hell at Enrique's stalking episode, be sure we will track you down.

The remaining - ALL WILL BE SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.