<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Monday, May 31, 2004


Previous Traumatic Events 

A list of previous screws Pre-Moishii time.

The Zoo

Moishii was telling me how his Mother said theres this place near Istanbul where you can ride Camels by the river and go for a one day tour sightseeing thing. I then told him my experience I had with a Camel. Back in preschool, there was a field trip to the zoo. I wore my pretty little pink dress with white polka dots on it. The dress also had a little handbag where the strap is sewn onto the dress. We were looking at Camels when I feel this tug. I look down and the freakin Camel is eating my bag! It rips the bag off from my dress, chews it, then swallows it. I tell my teacher who comes running over just intime to see the camel regurgitate the bag and spit it back at my feet. My teacher then picked up the chewed up bag, puts it into a plastic bag for me to take home. And yes..I took it home. And no..my mum didn't wash it and sew it back onto my dress. Moishii had an asthma attack shortly afterwards.

The tooth

Primary school. the girls got into a fight with the guys. Girls chase guys. Guys bolt into the toilet pulling the gate shut behind them. Guys knocked 5y.o boy over. 5y.o boy falls and knocks out teeth. Guys get in trouble. Girls go for ice cream.

High school Phobias

Talking to the Corrupted Bitch of 2004, she reminded me of a "traumatic" event during my High School days. We were talking about phobias. This friend of mines from Highschool was TERRIFIED of animals. Especially Dogs and Cats. Bird, butterflies, moths even fish were a problem. Except Turtles. One time after school, we were walking home when she spots a cat infront of us. She freaks out, grabs my arm and drags me onto the Road. But She didn't drag me to the other side of the road. NoOOoooOOo. She drags me onto the road, then stops me half way. So we're standing in the middle of the road with cars coming at us from both sides! I went "CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!" and tried to run. Only to have her latch onto my arm and keep me in the middle of the road! LIKE WTF!? I shook her off and made a dash for the other side of the road! LIKE FFS! SIF TRY TO KILL ME!!

Ice Skating

The above mentioned friend went Ice Skating with us for the very first. I knew how to roller blade so it wasn't hard for me to get going. However, my friend, with one foot on solid ground, put her other foot on ice and fell. Like "I am doing the splits over the railing" type fall. This was the first of the 8+ falls she had that day. One time, I was skating with her trying to teach her how to skate. When she was falling, instead of grabbing onto the railing next to her, she grabs my hair. Yep. Instead of grabbing a solid, stable, STATIONARY object, she chooses to grasp my ponytail and bring me down with her. I guess thats how I developed my friendship with Moishii. If I'm going down, I'm sure as hell gonna take you down with me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.