Monday, May 03, 2004
The Sperm Technician
Spermaholic!
The Sperm Technician / Sperm Scientist. What ever the hell you want to call her. Were sitting at Pavillion on friday night enjoying $2.50 drinks when the Sperm technician swims her way. For the next 2hrs all we heard was her talk about her sperms. LIke what the ???.
After our chat with the Sperm Technician I now feel that I have mastered all the different types of sperm including the double headed ones. Like for fucks sake who spends friday night talking about sperm at a bar?
The Sperm Technician / Sperm Scientist. What ever the hell you want to call her. Were sitting at Pavillion on friday night enjoying $2.50 drinks when the Sperm technician swims her way. For the next 2hrs all we heard was her talk about her sperms. LIke what the ???.
After our chat with the Sperm Technician I now feel that I have mastered all the different types of sperm including the double headed ones. Like for fucks sake who spends friday night talking about sperm at a bar?
Comments:
Post a Comment
