Tuesday, May 04, 2004
WTF? Your inventing countries now!
This is an email correspondence I had with Moishii. It was regarding tickets to Istanbul for me.
Him:
omg
i found a ticket for u for $1800
thats cheaP!
Me:
from where to where?
Him:
sydney to bang kong to istanbul to sydney with qantas airline or KLM
u need a full time student card but
Me:
AHAHAHA
Bangkok or hong kong!?
HAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I have a fulltime student card!
y do u think i enrolled into uni?
Ok i'm bored. Your not at work today so i gotta screw you over in a new way. I just realised your going overseas for 4 months!!! I need to plan a mega big screw!!
Him:
omg
i found a ticket for u for $1800
thats cheaP!
Me:
from where to where?
Him:
sydney to bang kong to istanbul to sydney with qantas airline or KLM
u need a full time student card but
Me:
AHAHAHA
Bangkok or hong kong!?
HAAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
I have a fulltime student card!
y do u think i enrolled into uni?
Ok i'm bored. Your not at work today so i gotta screw you over in a new way. I just realised your going overseas for 4 months!!! I need to plan a mega big screw!!
Comments:
Post a Comment
