Friday, May 07, 2004
You Disgust me.
Not only do you not have the nerve to apologise for breaking our date and breaching the Terms and Conditions in the contract, you've gone and ask for help from other people and distributed my mobile number?! WHAT TYPE OF SICK FUCK GETS SOMEONE ELSE TO GROVEL FOR THEM?! Thats it! I curse you! I curse you so that everytime you get a piece of frui, it'll be rotten. Everytime you eat vegetables, you'll find a worm/catepillar/snail on it. I curse you! May the next time you walk into a bar, you get surrounded by big blokey hairy men and get vomited on by all of them!!!!!!! I curse you that every time you go near a pool table, the 8-ball will fly off the table and hit you in the nuts! May you get electrocuted everytime you touch your mobile phone! And someone will steal your phone and call 1900 numbers and run up a $50000 phone bill! This is what happens when you try to screw us over! FOR FUCKS SAKE!! YOU TRIED TO BACK OUT OF BUYING US DINNER WHICH WILL COST YOU NOTHING!! God forbid what will happen if we ask YOU to pay for it! You might as well smack me in the face with a shovel and brand "Screw me over" on my forehead with a red hot poker! Why not shit on me while you're at is since YOU WANT TO SCREW US OVER! Until you fulfill your half of the contract, YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR LIFE!!
NOTICE: The ban/blacklist on Matt Ryan still holds. Anyone found contacting him (Except for official seafood dinner business) without the authorisation of Insaneness Inc. WILL ALSO BE BLACKLISTED! YOU WILL ALSO BE CURSED LIKE HE IS CURSED!! I WILL PRINT YOUR PHOTO ON FLIERS AND DISTRUBUTE THEM ON GEORGE STREET OFFERING EVERYONE A $50 REWARD IF THEY VOMIT ON YOU AND GET A PHOTO OF IT! I SHIT YOU NOT!!
Thank you for your attention.
NOTICE: The ban/blacklist on Matt Ryan still holds. Anyone found contacting him (Except for official seafood dinner business) without the authorisation of Insaneness Inc. WILL ALSO BE BLACKLISTED! YOU WILL ALSO BE CURSED LIKE HE IS CURSED!! I WILL PRINT YOUR PHOTO ON FLIERS AND DISTRUBUTE THEM ON GEORGE STREET OFFERING EVERYONE A $50 REWARD IF THEY VOMIT ON YOU AND GET A PHOTO OF IT! I SHIT YOU NOT!!
Thank you for your attention.
Comments:
Post a Comment
