<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Monday, June 21, 2004


The sms 

WHAT TYPE OF SICK PERSON SENDS ANOTHER PERSON A SMS AT 5AM IN THE MORNING?!?!?! Everyone knows my phone is the shithouse with its random reboots. Moishii sends me a bloody SMS and when I try to read it, the phone reboots. So I had to wait for it to boot back up and read it again. Looking at the screen was hurting my eyes because I was still asleep AND IT WAS 5AM IN THE MORNING!! I reply to the sms, whilst sending it, the fuxing phone reboots. When it boots back up, i realise the msg wasnt sent and I had to retype it all over again! FOR FUCKS SAKE! I type it up again with the screen glaring in my eyes. Well, eye, because I had my other eye jammed into the pillow hoping to protect it from the light. This time, I save the msg before I send it AND THE FUXING PHONE REBOOTS AGAIN! By the time the phone boots back up, 10mins has passed. By the time I sent the msg (successfully this time), my eye felt like it was going to explode from the light! GOD DAMNIT!! NO SMS AT 5AM IN THE BLOODY MORNING! ESPECIALLY ON A MONDAY MORNING! I bet you sent me some bloody phone virus that bloody caused my phone to bloody reboot so i wouldn't get any bloody sleep you bloody sick person! BLOODY HELL! You're on the otherside on the bloody planet and you're still bloody screwing me over!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.