Wednesday, July 21, 2004
I tried...I really did.....
I'm sorry moishii.....I tried and I failed. I asked cookies for her appendix but she just wouldn't give it to me. I even offered to compensate her if she would give us her appendix in a jar, but some people are so selfish and refuse to contribute to the greater good. She couldn't see past the pain and the drugs to realise, that one day, her appendix will star in the greatest blockbuster of all times. "The Return of the Organ hunter". *Sigh* some people just have no ambition.....And I really wanted a piece of her too.
OMG! *Brilliant idea* Vicky in a jar! Cookiejar! The spleen is not needed right? We can soooooo ebay her off :D
OMG! *Brilliant idea* Vicky in a jar! Cookiejar! The spleen is not needed right? We can soooooo ebay her off :D
Comments:
Post a Comment
