<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Friday, July 16, 2004


You call that a gift!? 

You've been bloody gone for over a month and what do I get from you? Postcards. WHERE THE HELL IS MY CHOCOLATES AND ANCIENT BITS OF CASTLE?! Not only did I not get a decent present, WHAT TYPE OF PERSON SENDS A STACK OF POSTCARDS TO ME TO DISTRIBUTE TO OTHER PEOPLE?! What do you think I am? Australia Post?! And even Australia post doesn't deliver postcards! You'll be lucky that they don't incinerate shit and dump it on your doorstep!! I EXPECT DECENT GIFTS IN THE NEXT PACKAGE YOU SEND ME! GOD DAMNIT! I even specified that I wanted the belgium chocolate and bits of old castle! How hard can it be? God forbid if I asked you to decide and buy me something!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.