<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Wednesday, October 20, 2004


I SAY BLACKLISTED!! 

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE! I GAVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO REDEEM YOURSELF! TO GET YOURSELF UNBLACKLISTED! YOU HAD OVER 3 WEEKS TO PLAN A SCREW YET YOU FAILED!! IT WASN'T EVEN A COMPLEX SCREW! YOU JUST HAD NO DETERMINATION OR THE MOTIVATION TO GET UNBLACKLISTED! YOU OBVIOUSLY ENJOY BEING BLACKLISTED SINCE YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO SCREW MOISHII OVER! YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COMPLAIN TO ME THAT YOU'RE STILL BLACKLISTED?! I DON'T CARE THAT YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR CHOOSING A CAMERA OVER US! I MEAN ANYONE WHO CHOOSES A CAMERA OVER US AND PREFERS TO BE STRANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE SHOULD FEEL GUILTY! I HOPE YOU FEEL GUILTY WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP! I HOPE YOU FEEL GUILTY WHEN YOU WAKE UP! I HOPE YOU FEEL GUILTY WHEN YOU SHIT! TAKE YOUR BELOVED CAMERA AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AND FEEL GUILTY WHEN YOU SHIT IT BACK OUT! I MEAN WHAT TYPE OF SICK PERSON TRIES TO SCREW US OVER AND THEN COME AND COMPLAIN THAT I'VE GONE AND BLACKLISTED THEM!? AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, WE'RE GOING TO BE HAVING PARTIES FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS AND YOU'RE NOT INVITED!

BECAUSE YOU'RE BLACKLISTED!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.