Tuesday, October 19, 2004
Reminder screws
Just a few reminders to myself as to how Moishii screwed me over whilst in Mykonos.
1. You tried to leave the bar without me
2. You didn't save me despite the fact that I almost scratched the skin off my nose! People probably thought I was trying to pick it!
3. What type of person tries to overtake in the narrowest part of the road FFS?
4. WHAT IN GODS NAME POSSESSED YOU TO TALK TO HIM!?
/end rant
1. You tried to leave the bar without me
2. You didn't save me despite the fact that I almost scratched the skin off my nose! People probably thought I was trying to pick it!
3. What type of person tries to overtake in the narrowest part of the road FFS?
4. WHAT IN GODS NAME POSSESSED YOU TO TALK TO HIM!?
/end rant
Comments:
Post a Comment
