Sunday, October 24, 2004
Welcome back!
Ahhhh.....a welcome back screw from Moishii. Because of one voicemail, F is now out. You're going to die for that! BIAAAAAATCH
We can't have welcome back drinks without a good screw. We go to a viet restaurant to have some pho when I find hair in my soup. Not 1, not 2 but 3 strands of hair. They look like eyebrows. The woman claims it comes from the cow tendon and we're like wtf? The tendon is inside the cow. How the fark does it have hair!? Lets just say we were all turned off our food very quickly. (I told my mum the story who confirmed that tendons do have hair. They drop cow hair on it when they gut the things and rip the tendons out).
And another screw to add to the list is when you decided you were too cheap arse to buy a coke from the sandwich/crepes shop and made me go to the mini market where I got picked up by a 60yr old guy! >_< The only good thing was that he had a car.....
We can't have welcome back drinks without a good screw. We go to a viet restaurant to have some pho when I find hair in my soup. Not 1, not 2 but 3 strands of hair. They look like eyebrows. The woman claims it comes from the cow tendon and we're like wtf? The tendon is inside the cow. How the fark does it have hair!? Lets just say we were all turned off our food very quickly. (I told my mum the story who confirmed that tendons do have hair. They drop cow hair on it when they gut the things and rip the tendons out).
And another screw to add to the list is when you decided you were too cheap arse to buy a coke from the sandwich/crepes shop and made me go to the mini market where I got picked up by a 60yr old guy! >_< The only good thing was that he had a car.....
Comments:
Post a Comment
