<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Thursday, November 18, 2004


Don't mess with the bitch 

I swear, what type of sick person tries to piss me off? I bought one of them invisible bra things which is basically something you can "stick-on" which allows you to wear backless tops. I asked the woman that when I bought it whether I can get a refund if they don't fit or they don't stick. Because if they're going to fall off when I'm dancing or walking, I'm not wearing them. She told me that as long as I don't damage the goods or the box, that I can get a refund. I kept repeating myself that I will only buy it if I can get a refund if they dont work. Since I've never used one before and "sticking" them on wasn't a very safe option, I wanted to make sure I could get a refund.

I tried the freakin thing and it doesnt stick. So i ask my sister to get a refund for me. The bitch told my sister that theres no refunds because I wore it. WELL NO FUCKIN DER! Of course I wore it! How the fark would I know that they don't stick and they don't fit unless I try them on? Dumb ass. Anyway, my sister said "You either deal with me, or you deal with my sister and she's worse than me and she will call the department of fair trading on you." Stupid bitch didn't believe my sister.

So tonight I decided to get my refund myself. The same bitch was there and she said no refunds. I told her that I am entitled to a refund since the things don't work. Which was when she asked me
Her: "How did you put it on?".
Me: "You flip it inside out and then stick it on".
Then she was all proud going "Well, according to the instructions you need to clean your breast before sticking them on" rar rar.
Me: "Well you didn't ask me how specific you wanted the instructions did you? What did you want me to say? I took my top off, then I took my bra off?"

For fucks sake, I should've told her i stood there admiring myself and fondling my boobs for 10mins before trying it on if it would make her happy. She then told me that because I didn't follow the instructions that she can't give me a refund, especially since the thing was dusty. The damn thing had a freakin piece of hair stuck to the inside of it when I bought it because the box was already open! According to her, because my box came from under the counter, they were all brand new and sealed. Which was when I started yelling that she went and sold me a secondhand defective product! Stupid BITCH!

I also pointed out that the sticky tape on the box was all black and dirty and "unless I've been sitting there rubbing the box with my hand theres no way they can get that dirty so quick!"
"Oh but thats because our cupboard is really dusty!" WELL NO WONDER THERE WAS FREAKIN DUST ON THE THING YOU TART!!

This was when this other chick decides to butt in and tries to buy a dress. She apologises for interrupting our argument which I replied "Its ok. I'm not in a rush. I have all night to be here." The stupid sales bitch was saying there are no refunds for those products and I started yelling that it does not say anywhere on the docket that theres no refunds. If there is no refunds then it should be written on the docket where it wasn't written. Then she claimed that the chick who sold it to me said that she told me its no refunds when that bitch did tell me. Then shes like, "but thats a verbal contract then". AND VERBAL CONTRACTS ARE VALID ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ITS A VERBAL "CONTRACT" YOU BIAAAAAAAAATCH.

This eventuated into my pulling out my printout of the department of fair trading website and slapping it on the table. "As a consumer, I an entitled to a refund if the product does not perform what it was advertised to perform and if it was faulty and I wasn't aware of the fault! And I know my rights as a consumer!" *Jabs at the printout*. She's like, I can't give you a refund.

"Thats ok because I can tell you, if you don't give me a refund, regardless of what your sales departments says, I WILL BE MAKING AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF FAIR TRADING". After arguing like this for 15mins, the bitch went "Oh if you're *really* adamant about getting a refund then I'll give you a refund. But just to let you know that we don't give refunds".

Me: "Well from now on if any of you people say that I can get a refund I want it written down on paper". (This was around the same time when a chick asked her if the top doesn't fit can she get an exchange or a refund)

Anyway, the moral to the story is that you shouldn't mess with a bitch like me, because when I know that my rights as a consumer is getting violated, I will get my refund one way or another. And when someone gives you and opportunity not to deal with me, take it. And yes, I will go to the department of fair trading. BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.