<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Monday, November 29, 2004


Email recap 

Was clearing my emails when I found the following thread:

A: can someone shut this bitch up! The producers and directors have decided. u have no say. ur a bloody B grade actor. when u make it to the A grade like cherry thats when we will listen to u. in the mean time go vomit on urself!!!

B: I am going to vomit on you, your crew, and your no-seat-cover seats in your car. BITCH!

A: I am going to shove a baseball bat up ur pussay and bat u across parramatta road - BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

B: I'M GONNA SHOVE A SPONGE UP MATTS ARSE THEN WITH THE SAME SPONGE, I'LL SHOVE THAT UP YOUR PUSSAY, SO YOU'LL HAVE HIS JUICES IN U FOREVER! DIE BITCH.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love spam during work! Makes the day pass so much faster!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.