Friday, February 04, 2005
Homeless Hater
What type of a sick person refuses to give a homeless woman food? Fine it may have been left over food from the outback steakhouse but hey anything has to be good than nothing.
This homeless hating bastard agreed to pass over his doggie bag which featured a bread roll, salad, steak and ribs to the homeless woman if we spotted her outside her bus stop on Liverpool St.
What happens when I park my car smack bang outside the bus stop. This homeless hating bastard refuses to hand over his doggie bag because he is a selfish inconsiderate prick who was thinking of what a fantastic lunch he was going to have in the office the next day.
SoRMuiJAi: I hope he choked on that steak and then gets a week of constipation
This homeless hating bastard agreed to pass over his doggie bag which featured a bread roll, salad, steak and ribs to the homeless woman if we spotted her outside her bus stop on Liverpool St.
What happens when I park my car smack bang outside the bus stop. This homeless hating bastard refuses to hand over his doggie bag because he is a selfish inconsiderate prick who was thinking of what a fantastic lunch he was going to have in the office the next day.
SoRMuiJAi: I hope he choked on that steak and then gets a week of constipation
Comments:
Post a Comment
