<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Sunday, October 16, 2005


Correction 

We were sitting in a cab when the cab driver passes a bottle behind. Moishii shakes his head and declines, but instead, grabs the bottle off the guy and turns to me and then says "Hold out your hands". Not knowing what was going on (Maybe the cab driver thought we had dirty hands) I put my hand out where Moishii starts pouring this unknown substance onto my hand. Here I am, sitting in the cab with water dripping everywhere not knowing that was happening. I ask him WTF am I supposed to do with it? And he goes "Rub it on your nose". WTF? You don't pour some type of liquid on my hand without explaining what the fuck it is and then tell me to rub it on my face. For all I know it could be acid to burn my face off! My instant reaction was to rub it all over his arms as revenge when he starts screaming in the taxi. THEN he decides to explain that the liquid is supposed to help cool you down when you rub it on your face. WELL IT WOULD HAVE FUCKIN HELPED HAD YOU EXPLAINED THAT BEFORE POURING THAT SHIT ALL OVER ME!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.