Friday, January 20, 2006
The Suspect
I rock up home last night only to find my dad furious as hell. His about to rip someones lungs out. I have no idea what the hell is going on and I'm trying to make sense of what he is blurting out.
After a while I manage to understand the problem. Apparently the night before some one has slashed all 4 tyres of his taxi. Apparently they spilled some kind of powder all over the taxi windows. We think this is because there is an internal taxi camera and they didnt want to get caught.
They managed to slash all his tyres. Now were sitting there thinking who the hell would do this in the middle of the night when it suddenly hits my dad - Johnny the drunk.
My dad's theory - Becuase he refused to give Johnny a lift to work every morning and because I rejected his daughter who I have never met, his our number one suspect for some reason.
I don't think Johnny would have done it but apparently his drunk 24/7. So what else would a drunk do in the middle of the night but walk over to our house and slash the taxi tyres.
Well his innocent until proven guilty. Watch this space for further updates...
After a while I manage to understand the problem. Apparently the night before some one has slashed all 4 tyres of his taxi. Apparently they spilled some kind of powder all over the taxi windows. We think this is because there is an internal taxi camera and they didnt want to get caught.
They managed to slash all his tyres. Now were sitting there thinking who the hell would do this in the middle of the night when it suddenly hits my dad - Johnny the drunk.
My dad's theory - Becuase he refused to give Johnny a lift to work every morning and because I rejected his daughter who I have never met, his our number one suspect for some reason.
I don't think Johnny would have done it but apparently his drunk 24/7. So what else would a drunk do in the middle of the night but walk over to our house and slash the taxi tyres.
Well his innocent until proven guilty. Watch this space for further updates...
Comments:
The only way to tell is to go slash his tires and powder his windows and see if he comes screaming at your door. If he does, then you know that he knows that you know that he did it! Hence the revenge! If he doesn't, well that doesn't prove him innocent either. It'll just make you feel better!
Post a Comment

