<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Everything on this blog is copyrighted to Oishii and Moishii. Anyone found reproducing anything we say in this blog without our permission will be shot and tortured in the most gruesome manner imaginable. In addition to that, anyone who reproduce any of our insaneness without our authorization agrees to pay us 6000% of whatever earnings they make from our creative thoughts and screws. (c) Copyright 2003 Oishii and Moishii

Tuesday, May 02, 2006


ASHFIELD PIDE GUY DREAM 

The Dream

This morning I had a weird dream about our Ashfield Pide guy that Oishii introduced me to. I remember waking up and feeling what the fuck was that about.

The dream was set in the Ashfield Pide guy’s shop. Oishii and I sat down at a table and ordered Chicken & Mushroom Pide from him. The pide arrived and Oishii and I complained to him that there wasn’t enough tomatoes in our chicken and mushroom pide. So he took it away and added some more tomatoes for us.

He brang the plate back to us and dumped it on our table. Oishii and I started eating the pide when I noticed the pide guy talking to a group of Asians sitting next to us.

The next thing I see is that the Ashfield Pide guy learns over and takes the Asian chick’s hand and starts to suck on her fingers one by one. I’m in shock staring at him and blurt out "Oishii Oishii". Oishii notices that I’m staring at something and turns around to see that the Ashfield Pide guy has the Asian chick’s fingers in his mouth. I will never forget the disgusted look Oishii had on her face, even if it was a dream. Oishii started to throw back out the pide from her mouth feeling sick by the display next to her.

While Oishii is dealing with her disgust I notice the Ashfield Pide guy lean over to the Asian guy sitting next to the Asian chick. Next thing I know the Ashfield Pide guy has his lips on the Asian guys lips. I think by this time I was extremely disgusted and felt sick that I woke up thinking what the fuck was that dream about?

Seriously I have weird ass dreams but this one tops it.

Any clues people to what this is about?

Comments:
THAT IS JUST WRONG!!!

*YUK*

WHAT WERE YOU DOING, DREAMING UP SH*T LIKE THAT!??!!?

~Cherry
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Records:
Those who screwed us:

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.